Northstar Vale State of My Head
Loner
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
237 Posts
Ooc — Impala
It wouldn't be long into his thoughts that the wolf that had welcomed him to begin with would appear. Reiko was a respectable woman and Collision was pleased that she would bring herself to his company. Of course, there was something different about her. His eyes swept over her frame and noticed that while she had always appeared feminine her curves were slightly more rounded and while it could have been a simple over-indulgence during a meal....Collision had not ignored the swirling scents of women enduring a heat that plagued this place. 

She asked him the question that had been so heavily on his mind and he would remain silent a moment. On one hand...there were women who were in heat and scents that were waning and changing. Pregnancies meant children. Children needed someone to protect them, and so would all of these women as they advanced in term. Surely, they each had men ready to protect them...but that wasn't always the case. Collision sighed lightly. There were many who came and went. He wasn't one who was ever going to disappear unless it were in death. Perhaps she needed someone with that kind of loyalty? Perhaps they all did. 

Still, it was arrogant to think he was needed. Afterall, was anyone truly irreplaceable? Especially someone that didn't stack compared to the bonds she surely held with the wolves she had created this place with? It was no secret to him, however, that his usefulness could easily arise when pups littered the place, "I'd like to stay," It wasn't hard for him to say that. A very calm smile slipped across his face and he stared at Reiko hoping for her acceptance of his decision.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 
 Please refer to Collision's profile for information regarding fighting.
Messages In This Thread
State of My Head - by Collision - April 14, 2020, 03:24 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Reiko - April 21, 2020, 04:11 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Collision - April 26, 2020, 07:46 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Reiko - April 27, 2020, 11:50 AM
RE: State of My Head - by Collision - April 28, 2020, 07:15 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Reiko - April 29, 2020, 09:58 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Collision - May 03, 2020, 11:43 AM
RE: State of My Head - by Reiko - May 03, 2020, 01:04 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Collision - May 03, 2020, 07:52 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Reiko - May 03, 2020, 09:39 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Collision - May 05, 2020, 09:36 PM