Seaside Moors my boy builds coffins with hammers and nails
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
A chuckle, soft, quick, A lack of faith in my charm. he returned with a little self-deprecation. Her wandering eyes only had him imagining what she might be thinking, perhaps something similar to what he had thought too. The openness of the moors was a strange place to call home, but it was not his choice. He much preferred the plateau's position than this, but the others seemed happier here. He himself would rather find some snow-covered woods, mountains, and frosty creeks, but he was in Rusalka now. He wouldn't' leave simply due to scenery. 

As she continued her jest he smiled. Just as he was about to return with his own quips, Aningan approached. The Alpha's tone was offputting. He didn't see Aningan often, and a frown formed along his torn lips as he casted a glance over to him. A friend. He stated as a matter of fact. Of all the times they needed this side of Aningan, now was not that time. The paladin shifted and stood closer to Tundra in order to speak with her, finding her a much more pleasant companion than the Rusalkan leader lately. 

Keeping quiet, Tundra was able to speak for herself and didn't need Rosencratz to speak on her behalf - no, instead, he would support her and vouch for the woman... and in all honesty, should she be rejected, this would be his final straw and talk with the Betas might be imminent. It all weighed on the young leader's current attitude.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
RE: my boy builds coffins with hammers and nails - by Rosencrantz - April 27, 2020, 11:25 AM