Northstar Vale If the world was ending.
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
There was rarely a comfort that came with meeting Collision. Upon initial reveal he could be seen as cold or emotionless. Such was not the case. A prolonged conversation and one would come to realize he was so focused on maintaining well-being. He viewed happiness as a privilege. One he was sworn to protect for them when they could not do so themselves. 
 She addresses his little act and he nods his head. It was an important role indeed and soon he would hope Ibis came to realize he only wanted to keep her safe. 

There was a quiet awkwardness and for a moment he felt it best he should dismiss himself, but she spoke up and shattered the silence. An invitation? He did not feel he could decline, "I would prefer it, even," 

There was a slightly rounding curve to her abdomen as he moved to be beside her and Collision thought back to Reiko who was forming much of the same way. Was this woman pregnant as well? That made three ladies that he were aware of and he found himself slightly concerned. Did the Queen have someone that was going to protect her? Or would Collision be charged with it as well? 

He didn't mind so long as the two women didn't try to explore the four corners and pull him in every direction. 

"How did you come to be here?" She had been in the Vale much longer than He, but was curious how Ibis and Reiko had bonded so tightly they had built the Empire together. Perhaps getting to know the Queen would enlighten him further to the tendencies of the Empress.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
If the world was ending. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 02, 2020, 05:16 PM
RE: If the world was ending. - by Collision - May 03, 2020, 08:31 PM
RE: If the world was ending. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 04, 2020, 01:04 PM
RE: If the world was ending. - by Collision - May 04, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: If the world was ending. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 07, 2020, 12:12 AM
RE: If the world was ending. - by Collision - May 07, 2020, 10:04 AM
RE: If the world was ending. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 07, 2020, 07:12 PM
RE: If the world was ending. - by Collision - May 17, 2020, 11:23 PM