Haunted Wood you can't go back to constantinople
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Though he kept himself guarded most often, he was beginning to notice that things around him were different. Nobody seemed to be as quick to fight, the wolves here were more focused on important matters opposed to slaughtering for power and rank. As Clarence spoke Valour stopped licking his ankle and looked up for a moment struggling to figure out the proper way to do this himself before recalling Serem's instructions. "Yeah, I couldn't quite reach that far up" he said with a slight smile motioning the male in "Don't say anything about him to anyone. He's my friend I'm taking care of him" he warned motioning to Clay and giving the same explanation he did to Santiago before shoving a few of the medicinal roots and herbs toward Clarence quickly, hoping that the topic would just be dropped. "When it's clean that has to get chewed and licked onto the wound too" He lowered his head ears shifting back as he felt a wave of embarrassment. Serem knew her stuff but she'd never really treated him when he was younger. All of his wounds healed themselves, he often fought off fever without medicine. That's why he'd eventually asked the woman to teach him basic care, how to clean a wound and use your tongue to stop the bleeding.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
RE: you can't go back to constantinople - by Valour - May 06, 2020, 11:33 PM
RE: you can't go back to constantinople - by Valour - May 08, 2020, 12:09 PM
RE: you can't go back to constantinople - by Valour - May 09, 2020, 03:24 PM
RE: you can't go back to constantinople - by Clay - May 09, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: you can't go back to constantinople - by Valour - May 09, 2020, 08:17 PM
RE: you can't go back to constantinople - by Clay - May 09, 2020, 08:31 PM
RE: you can't go back to constantinople - by Valour - May 10, 2020, 11:31 AM
RE: you can't go back to constantinople - by Valour - May 11, 2020, 12:27 AM