Whitefish River We've Been Treating Weekdays Like the Weekend
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Oh. She tried really hard to keep the surprise from her face, but she was sure some of it leaked through anyway. The surprise quickly turned into understanding, and then a reassuring smile spread across her face. Well you can tell them that you're okay to travel for another month or so, The healer advised with a knowing look. You have about six weeks left, give or take a few days, and travel should be fine up until the last two weeks before giving birth, she explained. I would hate for something to happen and you be too far for me to do anything about it. Worry tightened her chest just thinking about it. She could go into labor early and be stuck somewhere without her guidance and plants or the protection of the pack. 

We'll let you rest now, she told Ira. She knew the Constable had much to take care of, and she didn't want to intrude on her down time any longer. Come find me any time you need anything, Speedy said next. Inna too, she added with smile to the woman at her side; she knew her kind apprentice would be just as happy to help in anyway Ira needed.
Messages In This Thread
We've Been Treating Weekdays Like the Weekend - by Ira - April 10, 2020, 05:32 PM
RE: We've Been Treating Weekdays Like the Weekend - by Speedy - May 11, 2020, 09:01 PM