Northstar Vale You're different from the rest, sister
57 Posts
Ooc — JB + Ghostwriters
Away
Hime drew back after her comments and questions, acting as if nothing untoward had happened. She enjoyed seeing her sister shrink before her. It was just like when they were kids—better, even, because they were grown and they were wise to the world now. Hime prided herself in being judicious when it counted, shrewd when she must be, and did not care how it came off to others. She had been a ruler in her own right while Reiko had been out in the universe, struggling among the peasants. Rather than grow smarter for it, she grew softer, weaker. Hime was here to correct all of that.

Refugees, though? If this were real life Reiko would be the sister that goes off to Doctors Without Borders while Hime bitched to her sorority sisters about her goodie-two-shoes twin. She scowls at the concept; unruly peasants could make someone feel powerful, and it sounded like a fun little game at first, except Reiko wasn't motivated by such things. So then why bother helping them?

Your loyalties are adorable sister. I am sure these people adore having someone to fetch them meals, tend their wounds, and mother them through hardship. Hime's tone was ill-fitting, sounding more like a mimcry of Reiko's own. She sighs, drawing out the moment with a proven actresses prowess, and then watches Reiko where she's shrinking. You are so soft. I only want what is best for you, you know—It pains me to think of how these people are taking advantage of your sweet little heart. Soon you will be a real mother and your focus should be on your little royals. I am here to help you.
Messages In This Thread
You're different from the rest, sister - by Reiko - May 17, 2020, 11:55 PM
RE: You're different from the rest, sister - by Hime - May 19, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: You're different from the rest, sister - by Hime - May 19, 2020, 10:37 PM
RE: You're different from the rest, sister - by Hime - May 19, 2020, 10:59 PM
RE: You're different from the rest, sister - by Hime - May 19, 2020, 11:32 PM
RE: You're different from the rest, sister - by Hime - May 22, 2020, 12:32 PM
RE: You're different from the rest, sister - by Hime - May 26, 2020, 07:42 PM