Wheeling Gull Isle Birds of a feather (Bluebirds forever)
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Huā was an observant woman- observant of nature, observant of wolves and the way they behaved. Minori's comment, not to mention her sliding closer to Takara, hips brushing- it was obvious there was a protectiveness there. So what were these two? Her gaze met Minori's unreadable, poker- daring her to announce something, maybe. Being empress had gotten to Huā's head, and some part of her believed she ought to know everything about everyone on her island. But time had made her bold, and unless she felt there was evidence of something official there... pursuit was not off the table. Huā was lonely without Atausiq, Takara was beautiful and a singer- there was little that could prevent her from crushing. 

Takara continued to charm, bowing low and speaking more on her skills... while her tail curled over Minori's back. When the songbird implied they were both beautiful, Huā's gentle smile returned, and gaze flicked back to Minori as Takara told of her singing too. Oh, really? She purred playfully with a cheeky grin. Well, then, I look forward to hear both your voices. Maybe I sing too. For now, please make yourself home. Let me know you need anything- I will be in my den. She announced, turning with a flick of her tail and beginning to make her way home if there were no further questions.
Messages In This Thread
Birds of a feather (Bluebirds forever) - by Minori - May 19, 2020, 12:30 PM
RE: Birds of a feather (Bluebirds forever) - by Huā - May 19, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: Birds of a feather (Bluebirds forever) - by Huā - May 21, 2020, 12:17 AM
RE: Birds of a feather (Bluebirds forever) - by Huā - May 23, 2020, 11:25 AM