Haunted Wood the world will never take my heart
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Some of the edge was taken off his anger when she revealed that Ghidorah had not in fact actually kidnapped the poor woman but had brought her here for help. Considering that this was Nightwalkers and it could have just as easily been a lie to get her here as a captive Valour held onto his judgements, content to just be open to the idea that Ghidorah may not have screwed up. It also was good news to find out who had actually done this to her though it was annoying that it was Hela. The girl really hadn't planned any of it out had she? It was all just savagery, uncontrolled and mindless cruelty that while he was used to and was sure everyone else was he didn't want them to be known for. "The man was Ghidorah, I don't know him very well but his intentions could have been genuine" he spoke carefully, not trying to seem as if he were making what happened less terrible "The girl was our old leader. She's just vanished recently so unfortunately I can't get you any justice for this unless Ghidorah did something else to you. I had no idea the pit was even considered useful anymore but I'm very sorry that you were left untended"  he explained and did his best to apologize, really feeling like shit about the fact that there wasn't anything he could promise her as an outcome of her suffering. Grabbing the leafy herbs meant for inflammation he nosed them toward her "They get chewed up and swallowed or you can lick it on the swelling. We have a river through our territory, you're welcome to soak it there too" that was the only advice he knew of to help a sore anc aching body. He'd spent many many hours soaking in the cool water himself lately, it was the only thing besides the poppies that prevented him from being in agony when moving. 
I am so so sorry for the wait!
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
the world will never take my heart - by Valour - May 19, 2020, 10:15 PM
RE: the world will never take my heart - by Cordelia - May 20, 2020, 01:23 AM
RE: the world will never take my heart - by Valour - May 20, 2020, 09:13 AM
RE: the world will never take my heart - by Cordelia - May 20, 2020, 01:23 PM
RE: the world will never take my heart - by Valour - May 25, 2020, 02:16 PM
RE: the world will never take my heart - by Cordelia - June 05, 2020, 09:41 PM
RE: the world will never take my heart - by Valour - June 09, 2020, 01:09 AM