Northstar Vale You're different from the rest, sister
57 Posts
Ooc — JB + Ghostwriters
Away
The smile that passed over her features made Hime briefly resemble her sister, as if Reiko was looking at a mirrored reflection of herself from the days before her pregnancy. Whatever passion had flared in Hime dissipated as she listened, hiding how she truly felt behind a well practiced mask of sisterly adoration.

Of course it is, my dear. But one must know one's place, and yours, your husbands, mine—we're meant to rule over them, not sink to their level in the filth. She explained this as if she were speaking to a child, for thats what it felt like. How could Reiko hope to be a good Empress if she could not even follow these simple tenets? They had been raised in their clan together after all, so Hime knew her sister had been taught the same lessons.

As for her rank, and their future, Hime's smirk grew a little. Yes, of course. Whatever you are comfortable with. She nods, and looks away; rising to her feet, Hime presses a cold-nose nuzzle against her sister's cheek that's barely affectionate, and murmurs, Now, do you need anything..? I can have someone fetch you a fresh meal, I'm sure there's a guardsman around here somewhere-- but even before Reiko could answer, the woman was drifting off to seek out such aid. She would return at some point to deposit this offering for her sister to consume, bursting in the middle where fresh herbs have been packed.

Exit Hime.
Messages In This Thread
You're different from the rest, sister - by Reiko - May 17, 2020, 11:55 PM
RE: You're different from the rest, sister - by Hime - May 19, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: You're different from the rest, sister - by Hime - May 19, 2020, 10:37 PM
RE: You're different from the rest, sister - by Hime - May 19, 2020, 10:59 PM
RE: You're different from the rest, sister - by Hime - May 19, 2020, 11:32 PM
RE: You're different from the rest, sister - by Hime - May 22, 2020, 12:32 PM
RE: You're different from the rest, sister - by Hime - May 26, 2020, 07:42 PM