Northstar Vale Brick and mortar as thick as scripture
185 Posts
Ooc —
A figure tearing over the land, dark like a nightingale and fast enough to race one. Clay gulped, feeling his body freeze up with the flash of their open mouth at the distance that what he assumed was a snarl. He wondered if he would fall to the same fate as he did with Ursus? Would teeth catch his skin?

He took a paw step back, clearing his throat as they neared. The woman, judging by her bulging sides, looked at him with shock before speaking his name. Instantly, the prince rose a brow and became concerned, face pinched in the family frown his father wore so well. A Greyback frown. "How do you know my name?" he said a bit too harshly. A bit too defensive.

It didn't help that another figure appeared, a male beside her who sought to keep the distance. The display reminded him to keep his manners, and he stubbornly tried to seem nonthreatening as he relaxed with a bated breath. "Is this the empire?" He questioned, looking around at the cherry blossom trees. "My sister is leader of Kaistleoki. I wish to join you.. If you will have me." he added.
Messages In This Thread
Brick and mortar as thick as scripture - by Clay - May 27, 2020, 12:26 AM
RE: Brick and mortar as thick as scripture - by Clay - May 27, 2020, 01:14 AM
RE: Brick and mortar as thick as scripture - by Clay - May 27, 2020, 01:24 PM
RE: Brick and mortar as thick as scripture - by Clay - May 29, 2020, 12:12 AM
RE: Brick and mortar as thick as scripture - by Clay - May 29, 2020, 01:13 AM