Northstar Vale You Should be Standing Tall
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
What exactly was wrong with him? He wasn't entirely sure. He was approaching a woman that likely viewed him as a stranger and she had just had children. Something that Collision knew was heavy, but also didn't quite understand the levity of. No one was going to hurt her babies. He had already pledged to protect all here, and he was without doubt that this woman would also lay her life before the children she had brought into this world. 

Just as he felt his idea was bad enough her head emerged from den. Collision noticed the tiredness that encumbered her violet eyes. He noted the scar that interupted her features. She was a warrior looking woman and even in her tiresome nature he felt she looked quite powerful. Most of the women within the vale didn't get quite that same description. 

She questioned him and he shook his head politely, "No ma'am. My name is Collision....I...well I wanted to see if you needed something. I've been trying to help where it's needed and," he realized he was babbling. Something he rarely did. But the there was an awkwardness about the situation that he hadn't entirely planned for. He also didn't want to offend her and imply that she might be incapable of taking care of herself. Though, it was noted that perhaps he could be of use...Her scent was the only here. Perhaps her husband didn't reside in the empire. 

"I'm sorry I disturbed you. I just wanted to see if you needed food or someone to do anything for you," He had done the same for Reiko throughout her pregnancy. He had accompanied Hiromi home when she was going through labor and made sure her needs were met until Yuudai had taken over. Then he had fallen into a provider of the silent type kind of role. 

Vespera was one that he hadn't reached out to even noting her pregnancy. His objective was to befriend and care for all. He wanted her to know that she was no different to him than any of the girls here.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
You Should be Standing Tall - by Collision - June 14, 2020, 01:47 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Vespera - June 14, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Collision - June 14, 2020, 02:52 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Vespera - June 14, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Collision - June 14, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Vespera - June 14, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Collision - June 14, 2020, 09:21 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Vespera - June 15, 2020, 10:51 AM