Northstar Vale You Should be Standing Tall
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
The male stated that he would leave food out for her every morning and wouldn't make a peep which made Vespera smile even more though she was exhausted. Her mind was screaming at her to tell him that she didn't need his help and that she was perfectly capable of taking care of herself, but she was so exhausted, so confused, she just couldn't say no. Perhaps she was growing soft, perhaps these pups had made her have a change of heart, but she wasn't fond of letting others do work for her so she would make up for her laziness by owing Collision.

"Thanks...I owe you big time," she breathed with her head hanging low a bit as a sign of gratitude but mostly she was just tired of forcing herself to keep her head up. But the male wasn't done, he spoke of Awenfen, the little medic that she had met during her birth, "yes, she was there while I was giving birth and helped me through the process," she stated simply. The Duchess was in debt to the little medic, her kindness and willingness to help her through such a painful process wouldn't be forgotten anytime soon.

There were so many kind wolves here, so many that were willing to reach out to here, but she was so isolated.

Perhaps it was time to start letting others in.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
You Should be Standing Tall - by Collision - June 14, 2020, 01:47 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Vespera - June 14, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Collision - June 14, 2020, 02:52 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Vespera - June 14, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Collision - June 14, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Vespera - June 14, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Collision - June 14, 2020, 09:21 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Vespera - June 15, 2020, 10:51 AM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Collision - June 15, 2020, 12:07 PM