Northstar Vale You Should be Standing Tall
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
He wouldn't deny her words when she said that she owed him. No, she didn't. But--some felt as though a debt had to be repaid. Hopefully, in time he would make her realize it was him she was already doing the favor for. Keeping him busy and keeping him feeling fulfilled. There was too much to talk about now and he saw the doting exhaustion that pressed at her every feature. Today wasn't the time and he would respect that. 

The boy rose to his feet and offered her a nod, "Please call upon either of us if you should need to. I know Awenfen would be swift to answer your call and I'll be nonetheless," He offered her a reassuring smile and his tail moved happily behind him. He'd go off to find her something now and leave it while she tried to, hopefully, get some sleep alongside her babes. "I won't keep you any longer. I'm sure you'd like some peace. I'm sorry to disturb, but happy to be of any assistance," He already let her to know to call on him if ever she found herself in need of anything. Hopefully, she would take it to heart. If not...he had made a chivalrous attempt.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
You Should be Standing Tall - by Collision - June 14, 2020, 01:47 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Vespera - June 14, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Collision - June 14, 2020, 02:52 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Vespera - June 14, 2020, 03:18 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Collision - June 14, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Vespera - June 14, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Collision - June 14, 2020, 09:21 PM
RE: You Should be Standing Tall - by Vespera - June 15, 2020, 10:51 AM