Northstar Vale Carry That Weight
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana
Yuudai frowned at her story, upset she would do something so reckless. "You're mother never explained..." He left that hanging. Surely the talk was still a thing that was talked about with yearlings, right? He cleared his throat, before humming to himself. "First of all. Next year. You will come to me or another you trust. That was an incredibly dangerous thing to do. There are not many who would have warned you to head home. Which you should have listened to." He glared slightly, his reprimand settling heavy. "You could have been seriously, irreversibly hurt. Do you — do you u-understand what I'm talking about?" If he had to say it he would, but he hoped she would come to the understanding on her own.

"However, while you go carry the blame. I don't think this is as dire as you think it might be." Yuudai couldn't possibly see Reiko doing anything to hurt innocent children. "And stop it." His voice was firm. "This has nothing to do with emotion. It's biology Vespera. You couldn't help it. Although, you should still have listened to the nice stranger that found you." Yuudai was still frowning. All the gruesome scenarios running through his mind.
Messages In This Thread
Carry That Weight - by Vespera - May 22, 2020, 02:17 PM
RE: Carry That Weight - by Yuudai - May 22, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: Carry That Weight - by Vespera - May 28, 2020, 10:36 PM
RE: Carry That Weight - by Yuudai - May 28, 2020, 10:48 PM
RE: Carry That Weight - by Vespera - May 28, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: Carry That Weight - by Yuudai - June 17, 2020, 01:45 AM
RE: Carry That Weight - by Vespera - July 01, 2020, 08:44 PM