Turtle Island take what you can, then onto the next
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
His gaze did move to the island- and she watched, wondering whether he would have any reaction. She could not read him, and instead focused on his next answer. Newly arrived. Unfamiliar with the island, and likely with the surroundings lands, then... it was too soon yet to offer him a home, she did not even know of his name, but she considered that he may want a place in which to settle and adjust. Then again... there were the wanderers, rangers, explorers, who could not bear to tie themselves to one place, destined to roam. Maybe he was one of them.  

I assume you live on the other island then? Huā nodded her dark head, gaze swiveling once more to her home. Yes. I lead pack there, is nice place, big forest and lovely beach. She hummed thoughtfully, little smile settling on her face. So, you just arrive here. You have plan for where you heading? Or just see, as you go? I come here without plan, but find myself over time where I am today. She murmured, shifting somewhat closer to him then with the newfound trust, and sitting down beside him comfortably. As she waited for an answer she would lap at her ruffled fur, squinting slightly as the taste of the saltwater and sea.
Messages In This Thread
take what you can, then onto the next - by Mar - June 19, 2020, 01:04 PM
RE: take what you can, then onto the next - by Huā - June 19, 2020, 01:35 PM
RE: take what you can, then onto the next - by Mar - June 19, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: take what you can, then onto the next - by Huā - June 19, 2020, 02:23 PM
RE: take what you can, then onto the next - by Mar - June 19, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: take what you can, then onto the next - by Huā - June 19, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: take what you can, then onto the next - by Mar - June 20, 2020, 05:22 AM
RE: take what you can, then onto the next - by Huā - June 20, 2020, 09:37 AM
RE: take what you can, then onto the next - by Mar - June 20, 2020, 10:25 AM
RE: take what you can, then onto the next - by Huā - June 21, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: take what you can, then onto the next - by Mar - June 22, 2020, 11:05 AM