Turtle Island take what you can, then onto the next
7 Posts
Ooc —
The other island had appeared to him as a mere smudge upon the ebbing sea, nothing that he could get too excited about. Not before closer inspection. So, the sea wolf simply acknowledged its existence with a nod before turning to focus back on the female, curious to find out more about her and the foreign lands which he had washed up on.

Dark ears pricked up in sudden interest when Huā mentioned she led a pack over on the western island. His warm amber eyes glinted curiously and he turned to fully face her now, his focus completely shifted away from the noisy sealions and onto the more eloquent wolf. Marlow mirrored the small female's smile with one of his own. Her island sounded lovely, idyllic even, and not too disimilar from his place of birth. That hint of something familiar struck a chord inside his heart. It was enough to lure him in emotionally, physically too, as he now moved to slowly close the distance between them. 

"No plan, I've just been island hopping up until now." Marlow admitted with a casual shrug of his shoulders. "Your island, you make it sound so lovely." He said with a smile, glancing back across out sea to peer at the dark smudge of land. "I should like to visit it, if I may?" Marlow asked then, his amber gaze meeting hers once more, his expression sincere as she moved to settled down beside him. The sea wolf shifted down to rest on his own haunches, his fur still slick and dripping wet with sea water. 

It seemed though, that he had forgotten his manners. He swept a salmon pink tongue across his maw and pressed back his ears in apology. "Forgive my lack of manners, I'm Marlow." He greeted with a boyish smile. "It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, your majesty." Marlow gave a polite dip of his head. He always had been a bit of a charmer when it suited him.
Messages In This Thread
take what you can, then onto the next - by Mar - June 19, 2020, 01:04 PM
RE: take what you can, then onto the next - by Huā - June 19, 2020, 01:35 PM
RE: take what you can, then onto the next - by Mar - June 19, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: take what you can, then onto the next - by Huā - June 19, 2020, 02:23 PM
RE: take what you can, then onto the next - by Mar - June 19, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: take what you can, then onto the next - by Huā - June 19, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: take what you can, then onto the next - by Mar - June 20, 2020, 05:22 AM
RE: take what you can, then onto the next - by Huā - June 20, 2020, 09:37 AM
RE: take what you can, then onto the next - by Mar - June 20, 2020, 10:25 AM
RE: take what you can, then onto the next - by Huā - June 21, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: take what you can, then onto the next - by Mar - June 22, 2020, 11:05 AM