Blackfoot Forest A flock of metal creatures fleeing the onslaught of rust
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
Edit on 11/18: I'm going to narrate a conclusion for this. :)

Truthfully, Pied expected him to refuse to give her a name. He begrudgingly obliged her, however. "Nice to meet you, Lecter," Pied said both primly and sincerely. He looked at her now almost suspiciously but, just as she did not frighten him, nor did he frighten her, no matter how dark his expression. She kind of liked him, actually, though she couldn't put her finger on why that was. He wasn't particularly charming, after all.

Actually, Jinx hadn't given Pied a tour. The two had literally met on the borders, exchanged a few important bits of information with one another and then mutually decided that Bon Dye would be Pied's new home. From there, she had ventured into the woods, searching for pack mates, only to wind up here on her own. Then, of course, Lecter had appeared and, well, here they were.

Deciding it wasn't important to mention all of this, Pied simply nodded graciously and replied, "Of course, I'd love to see anything you'd like to show me." This included not only her new home but any other knowledge he might like to impart on her. Pied was certain he understood this; she could tell that he was almost dangerously intelligent.

As she fell into place beside and slightly behind Lecter's spattered form, Pied looked up and smiled, glad to see that Mag had taken wing, evidently prepared to follow and keep her eye on the pair of pale wolves. Pied felt strangely safeguarded by the bird and, though she felt fairly certain the magpie couldn't help her if harm befell her, she nonetheless managed to survive Lecter's tour unscathed. Perhaps Mag was a good luck charm after all.
Messages In This Thread
RE: A flock of metal creatures fleeing the onslaught of rust - by Pied - October 28, 2013, 11:58 AM