Northstar Vale let your arms enfold us
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
They plan to make pack there, and Huā gestures her black muzzle in the direction of the forest, despite the mountain blocking the way. Where trees leak sap. A man, Donovan- who kidnap an innocent young woman, beat my scout-warrior half to death when he try to rescue her, only flee when me, my general, and other woman join to fight him. He is big, dark, wolfdog, with curling tail. As if to imitate, her chest puffed slightly at that part, tail curling over her back as if she was trying to paint a picture.

The act dropped, and she continued. Second is mottle brown woman. She come to Yuèlóng hunt grounds, stir trouble among sea lions, does not hunt. We need sea lion to eat in winter month, so cannot risk population leaving. I ask her kindly to leave. There she paused, shaking her head slightly as she recalled the memory. She call us sluts, get too close to my face, and even threaten the two pregnant warrior who are with me. Huā huffed, tail lashing. Nat-naturally, we fight her off. 

Third, I meet woman Praimfaya, injured on beach. She tell me she try to pass through their forest safely, only forest marked by two- and woman tries to kill her, she only saved because man intercepts- but make no mistake, he is just as bad as her. Lumiya tell me he trespass in her land, disrespectful to her, laughing. It is not anything we prepare for, yet, but Lumiya think we should drive them out. I do not disagree. They are danger to us all.
Messages In This Thread
let your arms enfold us - by Huā - July 04, 2020, 03:36 AM
RE: let your arms enfold us - by Reiko - July 04, 2020, 09:47 PM
RE: let your arms enfold us - by Huā - July 04, 2020, 10:03 PM
RE: let your arms enfold us - by Reiko - July 04, 2020, 10:17 PM
RE: let your arms enfold us - by Huā - July 04, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: let your arms enfold us - by Reiko - July 04, 2020, 11:53 PM
RE: let your arms enfold us - by Huā - July 05, 2020, 12:17 AM
RE: let your arms enfold us - by Reiko - July 08, 2020, 06:32 PM
RE: let your arms enfold us - by Huā - July 12, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: let your arms enfold us - by Reiko - July 14, 2020, 06:39 PM
RE: let your arms enfold us - by Huā - July 16, 2020, 03:02 PM