Northstar Vale let your arms enfold us
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Reiko didn't seem quick to trust either, just like Ira, but maybe all mountain packs were like that. Hydra had a tendency to be something unfriendly too. Maybe living here caused their blood to freeze up, she thought- or maybe Huā was a little more naive than she realized. Ira tell me she do not like the sound of them either. She even say an unknown woman come to their border seeking alliance; that may be the woman. Seem like she wanted to inv-investivate more. And tell me she might visit me again later after she make her own judgement. She recited everything as truthfully as she could recall; there was no reason to lie to Reiko, or Ira, when her own people were at risk too. Criminals could smile and act friendly, and throw the blame on others, but at the end of the day a kidnapper would always be a kidnapper, a killer always a killer. Huā was starting to think it would've been nice to have Praimfaya as company on this trip- a non-pack member, not even more than an acquaintance, telling the same truth as Huā would provide a lot more back-up.

At the next question, Huā's gaze flit upward as if in thought. I am no warlord, but I do whatever it take to keep these land safe. There were two criminal that I know of, but who know how many they gain... I want to make an army, the warrior from each of six packs, drive these threat far far away, make it impossible for them to stay. If other people want me fight too, I will do it, even though I know little. I just want protect my children and people from violence. She sighed finally, eyes suddenly rather glossy after mentioning her children, though she blinked the moisture away, not wanting to let this meeting become a cry festival.
Messages In This Thread
let your arms enfold us - by Huā - July 04, 2020, 03:36 AM
RE: let your arms enfold us - by Reiko - July 04, 2020, 09:47 PM
RE: let your arms enfold us - by Huā - July 04, 2020, 10:03 PM
RE: let your arms enfold us - by Reiko - July 04, 2020, 10:17 PM
RE: let your arms enfold us - by Huā - July 04, 2020, 11:36 PM
RE: let your arms enfold us - by Reiko - July 04, 2020, 11:53 PM
RE: let your arms enfold us - by Huā - July 05, 2020, 12:17 AM
RE: let your arms enfold us - by Reiko - July 08, 2020, 06:32 PM
RE: let your arms enfold us - by Huā - July 12, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: let your arms enfold us - by Reiko - July 14, 2020, 06:39 PM
RE: let your arms enfold us - by Huā - July 16, 2020, 03:02 PM