Firestone Hot Springs sitting on a secret beach
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
The droplets of water that slid off of her fur was what he focused his attention on instead of the beautiful feminine eyes that for some reason made him want to scamper away with his tail tucked between his legs to guard himself. As she sat up announcing that she was also an ally to Moonspear the water streamed off her fur the sunlight catching it and causing it to sparkle. It was beauty for sure but he still felt no reaction with the knowledge of the previous mood he'd caught her in and settled slowly into a more relaxed position leaning against the side of the pool as she introduced herself. An Empress....that was more interesting seeing as this woman had an alliance with Hydra...a small idea began to form in his mind and he lifted his chin and his stoic expression transformed to one of youthful confidence though he was polite as he returned the introduction "My name is Valour, is it alright if I call you Hua? I am Warlord of the Nightwalkers, southeast of Moonspear"  he wasn't sure what else to say. Hydra was easier to handle, she knew Nightwalkers and Vengeance being his mentor had been a good icebreaker for them to start on good terms. Hua only had a name inbetween her and being a stranger to him...the young Warlord wasn't one to talk to strangers. "An Island pack...that sounds exotic. It's fitting" while he wasn't interested in her he could picture a band of women and men just as beautiful and exotic looking as she was and thought the flattery would do the conversation some good.
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
sitting on a secret beach - by Huā - June 10, 2020, 10:39 PM
RE: sitting on a secret beach - by Valour - June 10, 2020, 11:07 PM
RE: sitting on a secret beach - by Huā - June 11, 2020, 04:07 PM
RE: sitting on a secret beach - by Valour - June 13, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: sitting on a secret beach - by Huā - July 12, 2020, 12:39 AM
RE: sitting on a secret beach - by Valour - July 12, 2020, 02:56 PM
RE: sitting on a secret beach - by Huā - July 15, 2020, 03:30 PM
RE: sitting on a secret beach - by Valour - July 21, 2020, 07:27 PM
RE: sitting on a secret beach - by Huā - July 22, 2020, 11:07 PM
RE: sitting on a secret beach - by Valour - August 05, 2020, 08:04 PM