Blackfoot Forest The simorgh sleeps on velvet tongues
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
Pied made a soft choking noise in the back of her throat when Hawkeye mentioned Lecter as a potential mate, the sound one of disbelief and laughter blended together. "Lecter?" she questioned, shaking her head lightly. "I cannot imagine him as a father." Little did she know that he was one already, to another member of Bon Dye, no less. "I hadn't actually considered prospective mates here. My mind hasn't been on that sort of thing." But now that you mention it... she thought, lips pursing as she fell silent.

When asked about the dream, Pied paused and tried to conjure up the details, which were slowly fading. "It was about a simorgh, a mythical beast. Her name was Saēna and she asked that I name my daughter after her. I actually think it was Atka coming to me, just in an altered form. I want to think of it as a blessing, because..."

She trailed off, deliberating whether to share this next bit of information with Hawkeye. She eyed the larger, darker she-wolf speculatively. Despite what had happened at Dragonwatchers, Hawkeye was her friend. Moreover, she was her family, a bond sealed by their mutual membership in Bon Dye. While Pied still didn't feel comfortable enough sharing her utmost secret with the fiery she-wolf, she decided to go ahead and reveal this slightly less dramatic personal information.

"My litter mates all died. I was lucky that the only abnormality I was born with was my coat and these eyes. My father decided his genes must be flawed somehow, so he decided never to risk trying for another litter. I... worry that I, too, will pass on abnormalities to my young. But I want so badly to have pups one day. I've always struggled with this decision. I feel like Akta was trying to tell me that it will be okay, that I'm meant to be a mother someday," Pied finished, looking almost hopefully at Hawkeye.
Messages In This Thread
The simorgh sleeps on velvet tongues - by Pied - October 06, 2013, 09:11 PM
RE: The simorgh sleeps on velvet tongues - by Hawkeye - October 30, 2013, 10:33 AM
RE: The simorgh sleeps on velvet tongues - by Pied - October 30, 2013, 12:05 PM
RE: The simorgh sleeps on velvet tongues - by Hawkeye - October 30, 2013, 12:20 PM
RE: The simorgh sleeps on velvet tongues - by Pied - October 30, 2013, 05:09 PM
RE: The simorgh sleeps on velvet tongues - by Hawkeye - October 31, 2013, 10:33 AM
RE: The simorgh sleeps on velvet tongues - by Pied - October 31, 2013, 03:33 PM
RE: The simorgh sleeps on velvet tongues - by Hawkeye - October 31, 2013, 03:56 PM
RE: The simorgh sleeps on velvet tongues - by Pied - October 31, 2013, 07:56 PM
RE: The simorgh sleeps on velvet tongues - by Hawkeye - November 01, 2013, 11:13 AM
RE: The simorgh sleeps on velvet tongues - by Pied - November 07, 2013, 09:33 PM
RE: The simorgh sleeps on velvet tongues - by Hawkeye - November 11, 2013, 01:05 PM
RE: The simorgh sleeps on velvet tongues - by Pied - November 11, 2013, 07:45 PM
RE: The simorgh sleeps on velvet tongues - by Hawkeye - November 12, 2013, 10:22 AM
RE: The simorgh sleeps on velvet tongues - by Pied - November 12, 2013, 10:29 AM
RE: The simorgh sleeps on velvet tongues - by Hawkeye - November 12, 2013, 11:17 AM
RE: The simorgh sleeps on velvet tongues - by Pied - November 12, 2013, 11:35 AM
RE: The simorgh sleeps on velvet tongues - by Hawkeye - November 12, 2013, 11:48 AM
RE: The simorgh sleeps on velvet tongues - by Pied - November 12, 2013, 06:45 PM
RE: The simorgh sleeps on velvet tongues - by Hawkeye - November 13, 2013, 11:32 AM
RE: The simorgh sleeps on velvet tongues - by Pied - November 13, 2013, 07:17 PM
RE: The simorgh sleeps on velvet tongues - by Hawkeye - November 14, 2013, 10:27 AM