The Heartwood I'm gonna run this nothing town
the blood prince
226 Posts
Ooc — Noki
That's a name, she says. He almost found it humourous. Well, it was a pattern in his family from the looks of it, more so on his father's side than anything else. Sure, he supposed it was that, a name, and nothing more. The woman showed herself off, muscular for a female, he would admit that. She was flirtatious despite the amount of scent wafting off of her, was this what she did normally or was she thirsty from a lack of bigger fish in her pond he wondered. 

He is my brother. The specter almost corrects in a smooth manner, unbothered even though his skin almost crawled at the thought of having his own children just yet. Especially ones he would carry around like this. That would be their mother's job after all - unless they were okay with him using them the way Abaddon was using his bother lately as a companion, and thrown away when bored. Perhaps fatherhood would do him well, after all, little meat shields that would do as he said just because he made them. Boy that made him internally chuckle. 

Death was quick to respond in turn, telling the woman exactly what was on his mind and Abaddon could barely contain himself, he was beside himself at this moment with just how blunt the boy was! Entertaining indeed! Bitting down a smile, he shrugged and continued to speak as if nothing, even though he was excited to see how she herself would react. We don't have a den, he is motherless, I found him and took him under my wing. It was surprising to find out we have the same father. So... what are you here for other than to insult my younger brother?
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
I'm gonna run this nothing town - by Nemisis - July 01, 2020, 04:34 PM
RE: I'm gonna run this nothing town - by Abaddon - July 03, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: I'm gonna run this nothing town - by Nemisis - July 04, 2020, 02:28 AM
RE: I'm gonna run this nothing town - by Death - July 04, 2020, 10:35 AM
RE: I'm gonna run this nothing town - by Abaddon - July 05, 2020, 04:10 PM
RE: I'm gonna run this nothing town - by Nemisis - July 06, 2020, 01:52 AM
RE: I'm gonna run this nothing town - by Death - July 13, 2020, 05:24 PM
RE: I'm gonna run this nothing town - by Abaddon - July 17, 2020, 06:52 PM
RE: I'm gonna run this nothing town - by Nemisis - July 18, 2020, 10:27 PM
RE: I'm gonna run this nothing town - by Death - July 19, 2020, 09:28 AM