Cassiopeia's View they say I only hear what I want to
31 Posts
Ooc — Sharp
All Welcome 
Grimsley made his way up the peak just as he had done one night many months ago. It had been much, much colder then and he missed the crisp snap of the winter air. He often traveled at night or by dawn and dusk in the warm seasons. He was ill suited to the heat with a thick, dark coat and a personal intolerance for the kind of discomfort it brought. It was under cover of darkness, now, that he moved again to the plateau and stood at the edge to look out upon the flat lands below. His blood gem eyes glanced along the forests and lake, trying to remember what he had been told the last time he had been here - with Tzila. 

Though he had wandered free of Teekon Wilds - and had never shone his face at that mercenary pack she had mentioned - he had not forgotten her completely. She had been an interesting and unique beauty who had left an impression upon his memory. He looked now for where she had said her pack lay. Though he was still not dedicated to the idea of service under unstable individuals - or service at all, to be honest - Grimsley was curious to see if she still existed. The world was hard - perhaps she had died or been maimed or starved in the bare winter. When he had been here last, food was a luxury.  He thought he remembered where she had indicated her home was and he narrowed his eyes on the woodland.

He would travel there before he continued into the mountains. He would see if she was there and put his curiosity to rest. As for what he would do if she was… about that, he was not yet sure.
Messages In This Thread
they say I only hear what I want to - by Grimsley - July 19, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: they say I only hear what I want to - by Umi - July 22, 2020, 09:04 PM
RE: they say I only hear what I want to - by Grimsley - July 23, 2020, 03:06 PM
RE: they say I only hear what I want to - by Umi - July 24, 2020, 12:22 AM