Sawtooth Spire though i have closed myself as fingers
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
All Welcome 
✹☾❂

Eleuthera had succeeded in her self-appointed mission to locate the Saints. Her heart and soul buzzed with dangerous, adventurous electricity the entire time, but she had come out of it unscathed, and with useful information. Orlaith had been right, the group of outlaws resided not far past the vale; so Eleuthera was pleased that she had been able to pass off a warning to Ibis (her sister, who was very much alive!!) and bring them together towards a united cause — a united front. 

Eleuthera had also discovered something that piqued and kept her attention; another pack, due south of canyon and far closer than any of the other at-risk packlands. Did they know the true danger at their door? Perhaps they had already been fooled, as the Saints had fooled the allies upon their first ousting? Eleuthera didn’t know the answers to these questions and took it upon herself to make the truth known.

The rogue, lone, lilac woman approached the borders and, with haste, called for any wolf that held authority. She did not mean to be blunt, but time was of the essence; when they heard her news, they would hopefully understand. Even without the message she bore, Eleuthera was far from home, near enemy territory. She needed to be back with the willows, and the Faeries, as soon as she could. It was her duty, and she would soon return to her home after this last pitstop.

knock knock! calling leadership @Wylla @Mahler @Praimfaya
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread
though i have closed myself as fingers - by Eleuthera - July 22, 2020, 12:25 PM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Wylla - July 22, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Stag - July 23, 2020, 10:50 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Wylla - July 29, 2020, 10:19 PM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Stag - July 31, 2020, 10:37 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Eleuthera - August 02, 2020, 11:10 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Wylla - August 04, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Stag - August 04, 2020, 03:58 PM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Eleuthera - August 05, 2020, 12:01 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Wylla - August 31, 2020, 11:02 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Stag - August 31, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Eleuthera - August 31, 2020, 08:15 PM