Emberwood I got years of livin' by and how I choose
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
✹☾❂

Her thought waves were ineffective against the man, who did not move to sweep her off her feet and ride off into the sunset. In fact, he barely moved at all, but there was still much flying between these two that couldn’t be seen by the eyes. There were long spaces of silence that went unfilled, words and longing that went unsaid — yet, somehow, they weren’t awkward or needing of fillers. They were simply another moment for her to look upon him, and him to look upon her, as if there’s wasn’t a view of the whole wide world, the only thing either of them had ever wanted, yawning out in front of them. The background fell away. Right now, there was only Kincaid.

Still, the woman was about to go into cardiac arrest if something wasn’t done about this. Her name fell from his lips, adding a guttural sound to the ‘r' that she wasn’t aware it desperately needed, and she held her breath, awaiting what he might say next. There were a million things she hoped she might hear this rogue rambler say to her, under the cover of this auspicious night — but like her, he was having trouble finding his words. Eleuthera rose from her seated position next to him and she inches close to his side, leaning her neck so that her mouth was flush with his ear. His fur tickled her lips like cinnamon bark.
"It’s not anything you’ve done," she cooed.

"It’s you."

and if that small bit of the honest truth didn’t get Kincaid to make a move, she was just going to throw herself off this vista right here and now.
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread
I got years of livin' by and how I choose - by Kincaid - July 18, 2020, 02:54 AM
RE: I got years of livin' by and how I choose - by Eleuthera - July 22, 2020, 10:53 PM