Sunbeam Lair 'Cause some things just don't change
287 Posts
Ooc — Hela
He could tell their visions aligned in more ways than one, something that pleased the beast; it meant that if he were to accept the offer to join Donovan, he could potentially wreak havoc on what ever enemy he was unleashed upon. No loyalty was required for him to take someone out. His wasn't easily won anyway. It remained to be seen if this leader would be someone Midar could truly follow. 

Midar recognized the wanting in his gaze—he knew it well; it was how he looked at anything he wished to make his. Now he needed to decide if he was willing to allow himself to be possessed. He wasn't sure what else he would do, other than sulk through the mountains and pretend Alarian hadn't left a black hole in his chest. Still, he wanted to be absolutely sure what he was getting into before he agreed. His gaze narrowed as if he was trying to figure the other man out but eventually he spoke, his voice low and even. If I join you, I can't promise that I'll stick around if I feel my time is being wasted again. He could fuck around literally anywhere on his own and not have a pack of wolves he was forced to get along with. If he was going to give up a certain level of his freedom, it needed to be worth his while.
Shaking hands with the dark parts of my thoughts
Messages In This Thread
'Cause some things just don't change - by Midar - July 20, 2020, 11:22 PM
RE: 'Cause some things just don't change - by Midar - July 21, 2020, 12:50 AM
RE: 'Cause some things just don't change - by Midar - July 21, 2020, 03:11 AM
RE: 'Cause some things just don't change - by Midar - July 21, 2020, 04:09 AM
RE: 'Cause some things just don't change - by Midar - July 23, 2020, 02:44 AM
RE: 'Cause some things just don't change - by Midar - July 23, 2020, 03:37 AM
RE: 'Cause some things just don't change - by Midar - July 24, 2020, 02:18 AM