Blacktail Deer Plateau somewhere i have never travelled, gladly beyond
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
✹☾❂

Eleuthera couldn’t hold back her smile as the young lion continued to talk. Chatty, this one was! It pleased her, because usually she was the chatty one and needed to work at a conversation in order to get the other to open up. Umi was an open book, and Eleuthera was far more than willing to peruse the pages.

“You know," the lilac woman commented after the cat was done showering her with compliments and stroking her ego. “I’m beginning to really like you"

Eleuthera let the bounce in her voice die off, then perked her ears forward as an idea came to her. Her tail was held high from the sheer thrill of the idea. “Maybe you can show me? Take one down together?" Eleuthera had never been one to shy away from a challenge, and hey, it was a double win: she got to learn the secrets of hunting solitarily, like a cat, as well as the added benefit of working with a partner. And the idea that they could, afterwards, share a nice meal together was the cherry on top.
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread
RE: somewhere i have never travelled, gladly beyond - by Eleuthera - July 25, 2020, 10:31 PM