Blacktail Deer Plateau somewhere i have never travelled, gladly beyond
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
✹☾❂

Like Umi, Eleuthera was having a very fine time. It almost seemed natural for her to suggest a hunt, after all, that’s what wolves did to conspire in conviviality, and bond, and luxuriate in the simpleness of being with one another. Umi seemed hesitant, but not unwilling. The lilac woman found herself grinning endearingly, wondering if a wolf-cougar cohunt had ever been conceived of before, none the less attempted. If no one else, why not they?

The mechanics of it, Eleuthera knew, needed to be talked about beforehand. Umi was used to hunting solitarily, so Leu would have to take the reigns on this one.
“Perhaps I could chase it towards you, circumvent all the stalking and waiting" the lilac huntress suggested, knowing it to be a tried and true wolf tactic. However, she wouldn't need at least several canids in order to take it down — she had one big, strong mountain lion. “Then you attack it and — I can watch. Help, if you need it." she didn’t mean to sound lazy, but Umi sounded very confident in her ability to do this on her own, and Eleuthera wished to see a show. If the golden lion needed her, Eleuthera would be right there, but it was doubtful.

Eleuthera shrugged a shoulder, suggesting that
“We both win, no?" and raised her nose to the wind, drinking in the air like a fine wine, and holding it there. Smiling, the wolf returned back to her friend; this was something else she could offer. Her clearly superior sense of smell. “I can track it, too.  They’re right over there." Eleuthera commented, gesturing down a hill to the left and through a thicket of trees. 
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread
RE: somewhere i have never travelled, gladly beyond - by Eleuthera - July 27, 2020, 08:59 PM