Moonspear And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Drawing nearer had afforded him a good glance at what it was that had drawn the little one's attention. Jarilo was swift to help cultivate any knowledge about what was around, and what all the mountain offered them. Though, this one could get complicated. Fungi were odd things! Best to keep it straightforward, and at least he was pretty sure this was not a kind that was toxic.. to his knowledge, anyway.

Oooh sort of, he grinned, taking another peek for effect. Honestly, it shared some similarities to flowers in its habits. A lot of differences too. It's called a mushroom, he provided, for its broadest name.. since he couldn't name this one by type exactly. It was pretty standard, so once again, he aimed for simplifying. They come in lots of different shapes and kinds, like flowers. They like to grow after a good rain, when it's been all wet, he added as details, because he had a lot to say about nature and its features. This was just another one of them.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Saviguk - July 05, 2020, 09:36 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Jarilo - July 07, 2020, 12:49 AM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Saviguk - July 30, 2020, 08:07 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Jarilo - August 09, 2020, 03:11 AM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Saviguk - September 14, 2020, 08:48 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Jarilo - September 22, 2020, 11:54 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Saviguk - October 15, 2020, 10:03 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Jarilo - November 02, 2020, 11:08 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Saviguk - November 05, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: And I Said Nothin Will Stop Me Now - by Jarilo - November 10, 2020, 12:29 AM