Sawtooth Spire though i have closed myself as fingers
◌●◎◉◎●◌
228 Posts
Ooc — Rosie Partytime
✹☾❂

The salt-and-pepper shedevil did not totally rebuff the information she proffered — that, Eleuthera considered to be a win. These things were somewhat of a game to the Faerie. Could she say, and do, all the right things, thus eliminating every difficulty that came to her? Sometimes she succeeded and sometimes she didn’t, but Eleuthera honestly had half a mind to go to the canyon and speak to Donovan herself. She was pretty sure she’d have the whole conflict remedied in 15 minutes. Either way, here and now, Eleuthera figured anything less than being chased off was a win for her friendly nature.

The leader was still suspicious of her motives, and this was truly the first time she had considered she might seek something in exchange for the information she kept. Up until now, Eleuthera considered it simply her honor-bound duty to warn other wolves that might find themselves embroiled in something they are unprepared for.
“I believe the alliance of the realm will soon move against them if peace cannot be established." She quickly thought of what would be most useful, and the answer was quite obvious. “It would be far easier to oust them with more mercenaries and fangs behind the cause." Eleuthera glanced back towards the silent pale brute, wondering if perhaps one day she might be fighting alongside him.

She refocused on Wylla, wanting to underscore why the issues of the coastal and mountain wolves mattered to this remote clan.
“Together may be our only chance to rid the mountains of the traitors for good — or at least show them that they cannot exist the way they do, unchecked." She rolled her tongue inside tightly closed jaws in distaste. “It would be for your sake, as much as ours" In the end, she found that she could want nothing more than the safety of innocent souls, and the righting of the wrongs in the world. She had been raised by three gentle Seraphs, and kindness ran through her veins like hot blood. “I was not sent, I simply scented your borders as I was locating the canyon," the woman explained. “I will tell you all that I know either way."
the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses
nobody, not even the rain, has such small hands

Messages In This Thread
though i have closed myself as fingers - by Eleuthera - July 22, 2020, 12:25 PM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Wylla - July 22, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Stag - July 23, 2020, 10:50 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Wylla - July 29, 2020, 10:19 PM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Stag - July 31, 2020, 10:37 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Eleuthera - August 02, 2020, 11:10 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Wylla - August 04, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Stag - August 04, 2020, 03:58 PM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Eleuthera - August 05, 2020, 12:01 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Wylla - August 31, 2020, 11:02 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Stag - August 31, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: though i have closed myself as fingers - by Eleuthera - August 31, 2020, 08:15 PM