Hushed Willows where the world is in the making
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Easthollow. Now that was a name vaguely familiar to her. Moons ago, when she'd only just returned to the Wilderness, she'd gotten herself awfully lost and was helped by a sweet, blind woman called Blondine. This was at Easthollow's borders, and they had had a lovely time together before she had to leave on her journey again to find her old stomping grounds. Why hadn't she thought of an alliance with them sooner?

I've been there - it's a lovely place. Though the name Valette hadn't been dropped before. Do you think your leaders would oppose to meeting me? The more friends we have the better in these trying times, after all. She asked. Perhaps she was being a little selfish, wanting so many allies, but it was also to spread word of the Court and its settlement - she wanted them to have a good reputation.

She chuckled then. I don't blame you - different kind of faeries are, well, very different. We often add an element to the title of faerie to reflect that wolf's personality. She explained, knowing that they even had ranks in the old court reflecting those elements. For example - Orlaith is very much a fire faerie, rather hot-headed and aggressive. I myself believe to be an air faerie, peaceful and soft-spoken. It's quite fun to see what kind of element your soul reflects most, but I don't think it's very useful for anything else. She yawned quietly, tongue sticking out ever so slightly. Explaining a lot drained her energy, especially in the these late hours, but she'd continue for as long as there were questions to be answered.
Messages In This Thread
where the world is in the making - by Kincaid - July 27, 2020, 12:50 AM
RE: where the world is in the making - by Lumiya - July 27, 2020, 10:07 AM
RE: where the world is in the making - by Kincaid - July 27, 2020, 11:21 AM
RE: where the world is in the making - by Lumiya - July 28, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: where the world is in the making - by Kincaid - July 28, 2020, 08:37 PM
RE: where the world is in the making - by Lumiya - July 31, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: where the world is in the making - by Kincaid - August 03, 2020, 09:32 PM
RE: where the world is in the making - by Lumiya - August 05, 2020, 11:25 AM
RE: where the world is in the making - by Kincaid - August 05, 2020, 04:08 PM
RE: where the world is in the making - by Lumiya - August 15, 2020, 10:07 AM
RE: where the world is in the making - by Kincaid - August 17, 2020, 07:37 PM