Neverwinter Forest when the devil came to visit me
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
Huā was not too eager to greet strangers these days, knowing the Saints were always a lurking danger, and likely to try and pull something with whatever members she had not met. Or perhaps with those she and others had met- they were criminals, after all, and she knew Donovan had not a brain within his entire thick skull. But brains mattered little when it came to the violent, they were still violent always, and always a threat until they would be smashed under the heel of someone stronger. Even some of her own had gone missing, and she had set out to search for them and came back with nothing. Huā knew Hydra was that stronger force- with the power to snuff out whichever flame she did not like to see growing in these wilds. While Merrick and the blackbird laid low somewhere unknown, the new enemy had already made their presence known in the mountains. But enough of Huā's internal rambling- that day, she chose to answer those calls, and made her way languidly to the border. There was a blackheaded male with silvery furs, and though Huā knew blackhead was a woman, and older than this boy, still she had to soothe her nerves. Here was Vallkyrie- a woman she did not know well, but was a friend of Ying's, once, and an ally- and thus a friend in Huā's perspective. The empress slid up beside her, Who is this? She wondered, gaze flicking between them- noting the blue of his own, not unlike Yingyue.
Messages In This Thread
when the devil came to visit me - by Yunxu - August 26, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Vallkyrie - August 26, 2020, 01:26 PM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Huā - August 26, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Yunxu - August 26, 2020, 10:05 PM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Vallkyrie - August 27, 2020, 08:36 AM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Huā - September 07, 2020, 05:55 PM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Yunxu - September 08, 2020, 12:14 PM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Vallkyrie - September 08, 2020, 09:58 PM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Huā - September 28, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Yunxu - September 30, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Vallkyrie - October 12, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Huā - October 20, 2020, 01:42 AM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Yunxu - November 06, 2020, 11:35 PM