Neverwinter Forest now i'll be honest i don't really understand
and i'm wondering who could be writing this song?
209 Posts
Ooc — mercury
she was amenable to the suggestion, and climbed right in. she left room for him, too, which was nice. he was eager to get out of the rain; gingerly, he entered the makeshift den, curling himself catlike into a semi-circle to give her space. his eyes glittered green in the dim light.

do you like the forest? he asked, not sure if she was one of the ones mal had mentioned from. . .that other pack whose name he couldn't remember. how long were they staying? but even if she was a neverwinter wolf, she still hadn't been alive for many moons. at her age, he was still getting used to things.

hell, at her age, he was grieving his mummy. he wouldn't wish that on his worst enemies.
Messages In This Thread
now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Haoming - August 24, 2020, 05:23 PM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Cam - August 26, 2020, 10:28 AM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Cam - August 28, 2020, 04:13 PM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Cam - September 03, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Haoming - September 11, 2020, 10:37 AM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Cam - September 12, 2020, 08:35 AM
RE: now i'll be honest i don't really understand - by Haoming - September 17, 2020, 07:19 PM