Northstar Vale Please Please me
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
He was trying to climb out of the repititious darkness that cradled him. He had taken the advice from many (though it had not been sought after) and come to the conclusion there was nothing he could do except that which he knew was right and move on. 

He listened to her dark words cut through. The vocalization of everything that was happening in this place. He had been away so long (in addition to his clear place as commoner) that he felt he no longer had a reason to speak. Polaris had said otherwise...perhaps (as true as it were) he didn't care to speak anymore. He didn't want to rattle the cage any longer. 

"I don't think they were empty to begin with," He shook his head and looked into the distance, "Reiko took on more than she could handle. Running an empire, trying to be a diplomat, trying to be a mother, and trying to hide the evil she had allowed in," No one sane could handle such a role and come out on top. It was a combination meant to subdue any who attempted the endeavor. 

"I'm fine. I like my time away. I like coming in to see the children and get a moment to visit with old friends. I don't know...I guess I'm just feeling stagnant right now. It'll circle back around some day," Either the Empire would change or he'd move on to bigger things. Whichever happened first...that seemed to be the lifestyle he was choosing now.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
Please Please me - by Vespera - August 21, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: Please Please me - by Collision - August 31, 2020, 10:58 PM
RE: Please Please me - by Vespera - September 04, 2020, 06:35 PM
RE: Please Please me - by Collision - September 06, 2020, 04:40 PM
RE: Please Please me - by Vespera - September 18, 2020, 09:21 PM
RE: Please Please me - by Collision - September 22, 2020, 07:28 PM
RE: Please Please me - by Vespera - October 08, 2020, 10:02 PM