Neverwinter Forest when the devil came to visit me
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
sorry for the wait I suck sgsvxc

The man bows, first- not necessarily a surprise, but the next words were. Jiāng. There were only so many families- and while he could be a Jiāng from some other empire- now she was casting more of a squinty eye at his features. Dark legs, dark head like Baba. White fur like Mama. Blue eyes- if she were human she'd be getting a nervous sprout of goosebumps now.

The next words really did cause her eyes to widen- listing the names of she and her sisters. Huā sucked in a sharp breath, unnerved. Who was this Jiāng, and what did he want with her? A cousin, maybe? Then Vallkyrie interjects- he's your little brother. So many thoughts swarming her mind- wanting to call her ally a liar. Her parents had been long gone before even she herself was captured. They went out on a hunt or stroll one day and never returned, and she had to be raised by her aunt, and alongside the Jiang cousins- 

No. He couldn't be her sibling; Huā didn't want to consider a reality in which her parents abandoned her and her sisters for a new litter with sons

There were so many things she wanted to say, but all she could wonder to the boy was 怎么? A shake of her head, unwilling to accept it. 我爸爸妈妈死了。
Messages In This Thread
when the devil came to visit me - by Yunxu - August 26, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Vallkyrie - August 26, 2020, 01:26 PM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Huā - August 26, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Yunxu - August 26, 2020, 10:05 PM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Vallkyrie - August 27, 2020, 08:36 AM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Huā - September 07, 2020, 05:55 PM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Yunxu - September 08, 2020, 12:14 PM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Vallkyrie - September 08, 2020, 09:58 PM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Huā - September 28, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Yunxu - September 30, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Vallkyrie - October 12, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Huā - October 20, 2020, 01:42 AM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Yunxu - November 06, 2020, 11:35 PM