Blacktail Deer Plateau ≡ Soaked in Gasoline
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
@Umi I am SO sorry this took me so long to get up. I forgot until I revisited the thread I made :o

He had spent some time wondering where he should go next. He had explored beyond The Empire many a time now, but since he had just made an extra trip to Kaistleoki he supposed it would do him well to see what lay beyond. His body wrapped around trees and land that gathered in his path and he found himself quite interested in the new smells that quarreled over one another. 

He wondered how many lived out this far. Would he happen upon a new pack? It was all entirely uncertain, but if he meant to change the part of his life he was in it was expected he needed to branch out and meet others. Or at least have an idea of a nice place to rest his head when it all finally went to shit. Rather--continued to go to shit. 

His eyes stayed pressed forward as he took in the new view. It was nice that the weather was finally cooling down and the rain had subdued. For now he could enjoy the evenings as serene instead of hiding from them for many different reasons.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
≡ Soaked in Gasoline - by Collision - September 08, 2020, 05:02 PM
RE: ≡ Soaked in Gasoline - by Umi - September 10, 2020, 12:19 AM
RE: ≡ Soaked in Gasoline - by Collision - September 13, 2020, 01:41 PM
RE: ≡ Soaked in Gasoline - by Umi - September 21, 2020, 11:21 PM
RE: ≡ Soaked in Gasoline - by Collision - October 04, 2020, 05:58 PM
RE: ≡ Soaked in Gasoline - by Umi - October 13, 2020, 03:34 AM