Neverwinter Forest when the devil came to visit me
390 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Tracker
Ranger
Vallkyrie takes a step back and allows herself to sit. Long legs tight near her as she sat properly in wait, as a guardian might over her pack's borders whilst the visitor, well, visited. She was guardian, watching, at least. She was still a scout.

She was silent however, as Hua seemed both confused and upset. It was none of her business so when they began speaking their mother tongue, Vallkyrie felt content with the fact that she was not ease dropping and if they spoke her language, it was what they wanted her to know and nothing more.

A small smile touches her features as she looked to Yunxu, grateful he had taken the time to do a quick translate. He didnt have to, especially given the fact that it seemed like family history between them. I'm glad for the both of you, that your parents were able to return home safely. Vallkyrie knew that her parents were surrounded by an army of wolves to protect them, though they were aged even after Vallkyrie left. She didn't know if they were still yet alive in their old age, but whether still living their last years together or having been taken by the Gods, they were in good paws. 

Did you come to find your older siblings and deliver the message of their wellbeing, or...? She kind of left it lingering there, the corner of her mouth up turning in a 'hrmmm' look. Maybe he and his siblings just left the nest and happened upon Hua, instead? She wasnt sure. She'd find out.
Messages In This Thread
when the devil came to visit me - by Yunxu - August 26, 2020, 12:28 AM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Vallkyrie - August 26, 2020, 01:26 PM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Huā - August 26, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Yunxu - August 26, 2020, 10:05 PM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Vallkyrie - August 27, 2020, 08:36 AM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Huā - September 07, 2020, 05:55 PM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Yunxu - September 08, 2020, 12:14 PM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Vallkyrie - September 08, 2020, 09:58 PM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Huā - September 28, 2020, 01:02 PM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Yunxu - September 30, 2020, 07:38 PM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Vallkyrie - October 12, 2020, 11:14 AM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Huā - October 20, 2020, 01:42 AM
RE: when the devil came to visit me - by Yunxu - November 06, 2020, 11:35 PM