Redsand Canyon Well, I think you're crazy
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
"If Ursus is pulling Donovan's strings he may not have any idea what he's doing allying with them. I can't get between you and him over some dead chick but I was told he defended himself against death" unafraid to speak his mind his tone was still calculative silver eye shifting toward Praimfaya to gauge her response as he continued "I don't know much about the pack but I know from what I was told about our enemies and alliance that the pack was barely given a chance to form before packs chased them out. If Donovan seduced enough people to make his pack survive then he did what he had to" he exhaled slowly and grit his teeth together remembering how he'd smelled Clay around Donovan's den turning away from her and rattling off what he could while he checked out the fresh scent of fox around their borders and kicked fresh dirt over it to remove it. "Ursus is the real threat. They've attacked innocent wolves and have been threatening Easthollow for months now. They attacked one of my members who went to check them out. One of their members attacked me when I went to attempt to talk to Merrick and was not trespassing, they swarmed me and if it weren't for a Nightwalker having tracked me to watch my back it would have been three against one with no cause. They also kidnapped one of our children and until members deserted Nightwalkers I was already going to lead a war with Hydra to take them out" finishing he turned and paused facing her with a serious expression "I won't talk about what I'll agree to after but I need Donovan alive and the saints as well if I'm going to remove Ursus. I have been working on this for longer than the Saints have been formed"  the words were stated firmly his eyes focused on hers and containing the gleam of ferocity he held deep inside at all times. 
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 04, 2020, 09:26 PM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 05, 2020, 04:13 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 05, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 06, 2020, 05:45 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 07, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 10, 2020, 06:26 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 14, 2020, 11:21 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 15, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 16, 2020, 04:37 PM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 17, 2020, 08:22 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 17, 2020, 11:19 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 17, 2020, 12:39 PM