Redsand Canyon Well, I think you're crazy
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
With an unwavering single eye holding to hers he listened silently, internally processing everything she said. It was her who caused so much strife for The Saints? The sharpening of her tone broke the sense of comradery immediately with the mood he was in and though the calm look on his face did not change the ferocity in his eye sharpened. It wasn't until she was done that he spoke his voice cold as ice though with patience he wouldn't afford most people "I'm not someone you want to threaten or prevent from accomplishing my goals. I'm not Hela or Vengeance. You know nothing about who you're speaking to or just how many people I have backing me" he stood firmly holding his ground with the sharp retort "I will be gaining Donovan's loyalty. I will be trying to turn him against Ursus. I will succeed in my plans. Whoever accomplishes theirs first...well good on them" with that he assumed it was made clear. She could try to take down Donovan anytime as long as she wouldn't stop his plans, Derg seemed of a more gentle nature and would be easier to turn against Ursus anyway. Keeping his attention behind him incase she tried to attack he began to walk off. 
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 04, 2020, 09:26 PM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 05, 2020, 04:13 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 05, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 06, 2020, 05:45 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 07, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 10, 2020, 06:26 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 14, 2020, 11:21 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 15, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 16, 2020, 04:37 PM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 17, 2020, 08:22 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by Valour - September 17, 2020, 11:19 AM
RE: Well, I think you're crazy - by RIP Praimfaya - September 17, 2020, 12:39 PM