Northstar Vale Please Please me
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
sorry this is so damn late ;-;

The girl gave an amused chuff in response, "ha ha," she playfully said and rolled her eyes at him with a smile. At least he was still humorous, it was the light in a dark tunnel but even if that shine was there, it was faint. But the woman was the one who would try to find the humor in everything, even in times that it would be inappropriate, yet even though in a time like this, she was finding it hard to smile.

Collision then stated that they could find a new place if it was too much which got the girl's heart racing a bit with her ears perking up and her eyes widening in a bit with the thought of having a new home. "I've been running too much," a sigh parted from her lips to try and calm her nerves even though it came out shaky for even she couldn't hide the fact that she was unsettled by the thought.

"Now that I have pups... It seems like I can't move, I can't force my children to move, where would I go?" She looked at the male with an almost panicked look, the Duchess knew that he wouldn't have the answer, but what could she do?
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
Please Please me - by Vespera - August 21, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: Please Please me - by Collision - August 31, 2020, 10:58 PM
RE: Please Please me - by Vespera - September 04, 2020, 06:35 PM
RE: Please Please me - by Collision - September 06, 2020, 04:40 PM
RE: Please Please me - by Vespera - September 18, 2020, 09:21 PM
RE: Please Please me - by Collision - September 22, 2020, 07:28 PM
RE: Please Please me - by Vespera - October 08, 2020, 10:02 PM