Firefly Glen It gets so sticky down here
120 Posts
Ooc — Jess
He couldn't help but feel like she was flirting with him, fairly openly. Of course, he chose to hear what he heard, and chose to amplify certain things she said, though she may or may not have intended for him to do so. She didn't look revolted by his appearance- which meant that she at least didn't mind, which then meant that she must have liked what she saw. She smiled a bit more. She laned into the conversation. She mentioned that she was his first Glen wolf, and he'd be damned if the entire world wouldn't have been blinded- at least momentarily- by the sparkle in her eyes, which were looking straight at him.

"Always an honour to be the first," He said, not bothering to hide the hungry look in his eyes until he caught sight of another pair of eyes- as verdant as summer grasses- fastened upon him with luminous intensity. He'd have to mind his manners, now- after all, he was in the presence of a leader, and one who looked as though he was fit to call himself such. He echoed Leta's question, and he felt it drained him slightly to have to explain himself again- and to a male this time. "As I was just discussing with my dear Leta," He said, casting an amicable glance her way, before flicking his flat gaze back to the beta. "I would normally be hunting here, but no need to worry yourself; crooked or not, this nose still works," He said. "The name's Jackalope, of Neverwinter Forest," He said. "I'm not sure my pack was made aware that another pack would be claiming territory so close to ours...And so close to the one that lives on that mountain, too," He said, gesturing his bent muzzle toward the peaks that rose in the distance.
Messages In This Thread
It gets so sticky down here - by Jackalope - October 12, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: It gets so sticky down here - by Leta - October 12, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: It gets so sticky down here - by Jackalope - October 12, 2020, 03:40 PM
RE: It gets so sticky down here - by Leta - October 12, 2020, 03:53 PM
RE: It gets so sticky down here - by Osiris’s Ghost - October 12, 2020, 04:19 PM
RE: It gets so sticky down here - by Jackalope - October 12, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: It gets so sticky down here - by Leta - October 12, 2020, 05:17 PM
RE: It gets so sticky down here - by Osiris’s Ghost - October 12, 2020, 06:13 PM
RE: It gets so sticky down here - by Jackalope - October 12, 2020, 09:24 PM
RE: It gets so sticky down here - by Leta - October 22, 2020, 08:51 AM
RE: It gets so sticky down here - by Osiris’s Ghost - October 22, 2020, 10:04 AM
RE: It gets so sticky down here - by Jackalope - October 22, 2020, 04:54 PM
RE: It gets so sticky down here - by Leta - October 27, 2020, 08:20 AM