Noctisardor Bypass Well I uh, I didn't really bring any, I mean, my wallet's back in the car.
348 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Deerstalker
Tracker
Trapper
She revisited the spot where she'd buried some of the carrion, sniffing around it and then squatting to urinate nearby to ward off any thieves. Haunt finished by scratching at the dirt before leaving the area. Perhaps she would revisit the rotted corpse, pick off some more meat and put it in a second stash.

On her way there, she skirted along the borderline, which reminded her of Kaertok's absence. She liked the rest of her family well enough, though Haunt and her father shared a special bond of silent strength. Her nostrils flared as she pondered where he may be and when he might return.

Just like yesterday, she spotted someone as she traced the route to the leftovers. This time, she recognized the wolf. There was still a beat of hesitation, though soon Haunt glided toward her elder brother. Her tail twitched softly and she growled a greeting.

Still not much of one for words, Haunt nevertheless found her voice to ask, "Can we go hunting?" She wouldn't turn her nose up at a decaying cadaver but fresh meat was always the favorite choice.