Stavanger Bay nobody makes me bleed my own blood
192 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Umbra was rather irked, as she could not find @Sunhawk. Her best chance was remaining near the Senintels and hoping for him to return- which was odd for itself. The kraken would never hope for someone to return, as she preferred the peace of herself. Yet, because he had been with her through the injuries, he was a companion to be indebted to, and as well as to protect.

Yet he was missing. 

She could only lurk back like a storm, a clear agitation to her so. Especially upon meeting an irritating fellow, Umbra had little to no patience at the moment. Upon returning to the territory Ironclan claim, surprisingly she had heard a low howl of summons. She of course, followed through upon curiosity.

Her head was raised, perhaps a scornful look from previous rage, and prideful to the boot, "This is claimed land of Ironclan," so the kraken exclaimed, "what do you need?"

Messages In This Thread
nobody makes me bleed my own blood - by Moor - October 22, 2020, 05:52 PM
RE: nobody makes me bleed my own blood - by RIP Umbra - October 22, 2020, 06:24 PM
RE: nobody makes me bleed my own blood - by Moor - October 22, 2020, 06:50 PM
RE: nobody makes me bleed my own blood - by RIP Umbra - October 22, 2020, 06:57 PM
RE: nobody makes me bleed my own blood - by Moor - October 22, 2020, 08:27 PM
RE: nobody makes me bleed my own blood - by RIP Umbra - October 25, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: nobody makes me bleed my own blood - by Moor - October 26, 2020, 01:57 PM
RE: nobody makes me bleed my own blood - by RIP Umbra - October 29, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: nobody makes me bleed my own blood - by Moor - October 30, 2020, 11:34 PM
RE: nobody makes me bleed my own blood - by RIP Umbra - November 02, 2020, 01:59 PM