Stavanger Bay nobody makes me bleed my own blood
192 Posts
Ooc —
Away
She was calmed a bit seeing that the woman didn't defy or try to raise hell. Instead calmly explained how origins of this place, which gave Umbra a brow to raise. The place had history, as beautiful as it is, just as cursed. Maybe knowing that information, she would've taken back her pledge to Ironclan- nontheless, it was too late.

Sworn into it, the kraken would't take back her word, especially with the rank she was given.

"High enough to be near leader." Umbra was rather reluctant to admit she was not the leader, but close enough. Close enough she assumed as well it would be acceptable to judge who can enter, and who can leave. Perhaps her rank was closest to being a 'Beta,' as most were familiar with, but she strived to be the 'Alpha,' and made that clear to @Wintersbane.

Of course, she also wouldn't simply overthrow him. He was safe from that- for now.

"I am Umbra." She did not want to use the title of Saltlady.
Messages In This Thread
nobody makes me bleed my own blood - by Moor - October 22, 2020, 05:52 PM
RE: nobody makes me bleed my own blood - by RIP Umbra - October 22, 2020, 06:24 PM
RE: nobody makes me bleed my own blood - by Moor - October 22, 2020, 06:50 PM
RE: nobody makes me bleed my own blood - by RIP Umbra - October 22, 2020, 06:57 PM
RE: nobody makes me bleed my own blood - by Moor - October 22, 2020, 08:27 PM
RE: nobody makes me bleed my own blood - by RIP Umbra - October 25, 2020, 02:03 PM
RE: nobody makes me bleed my own blood - by Moor - October 26, 2020, 01:57 PM
RE: nobody makes me bleed my own blood - by RIP Umbra - October 29, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: nobody makes me bleed my own blood - by Moor - October 30, 2020, 11:34 PM
RE: nobody makes me bleed my own blood - by RIP Umbra - November 02, 2020, 01:59 PM