Noctisardor Bypass Its entrance gate is rusted shut,
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
I stopped in the middle of writing this so uhhh. Hope it still make ssense. >_>

He'd spoken like one who did want to stop, perhaps for an extended period, so she hadn't thought anything about her word choice. A nod of her head. Good. As you earn it, you'll have your choice if you see yourself as more of a physical or scholarly wolf. They are equal, just whichever calls to you more. A shrug of her shoulder. It apparently didn't matter to her at all. If it mattered more to him, he would ask for more details in one way or another, whether it be the one that offered most opportunities or just what might fit.

Of course, recent pet peeves had to come to mind -- it was the same thing she'd asked and been ignored before. If something does make you want to wander for an extended period, I ask that you inform us. Again, it gets old to wonder if someone hasn't returned because they were hurt, or if they want to be. And if you scout, the packs to be wary of are the Saints of the Dying Light to the mountains to the southwest, and Ursus in a valley to the southeast. They both seem like they love trouble, and are both unpredictable at best. I'm not so keen. Easthollow is an ally. That was about all she could think of. No, wait -- And if you catch my children trying to adventure out of the territory, drag them back. She was being literal, though it was a turn of phrase that could be taken figuratively. They lost that right. How long would it take them to earn it back? A while, for sure.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
Its entrance gate is rusted shut, - by Dagfinn - October 29, 2020, 09:51 PM
RE: Its entrance gate is rusted shut, - by Arbiter - October 29, 2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Its entrance gate is rusted shut, - by Dagfinn - October 29, 2020, 11:27 PM
RE: Its entrance gate is rusted shut, - by Arbiter - October 30, 2020, 12:39 AM
RE: Its entrance gate is rusted shut, - by Dagfinn - October 30, 2020, 01:00 AM
RE: Its entrance gate is rusted shut, - by Arbiter - October 31, 2020, 01:01 AM
RE: Its entrance gate is rusted shut, - by Dagfinn - October 31, 2020, 01:52 AM
RE: Its entrance gate is rusted shut, - by Arbiter - October 31, 2020, 11:53 PM
RE: Its entrance gate is rusted shut, - by Dagfinn - November 04, 2020, 11:08 PM
RE: Its entrance gate is rusted shut, - by Arbiter - November 08, 2020, 12:55 AM