Noctisardor Bypass your ideas are intriguing to me and i wish to subscribe to your newsletter
348 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Deerstalker
Tracker
Trapper
Before the interloper could respond, another of Legion's ranks joined them. Haunt initially resisted the urge to glance at her pack mate, instead identifying him by scent. Then he spoke and she reluctantly tore her gaze away from the stranger, mildly intrigued by his tone. There was something off about it but she was not socially intuitive enough to put her finger on it.

Her yellow eyes swung back to the she-wolf as she answered to the pair. Her manner was politely neutral, bordering on cordial. She said she was a traveler checking out the area, trying to learn about the local packs. Not only did the youth not have anything to offer in this department, she figured Pheiros had it handled, despite the peculiar note in his voice.

She had better things to do than talk business with total strangers, so Haunt said primarily to the Evocatus, "I can get my mother, if you like." She scarcely waited for acknowledgement before turning and slipping away into the bypass.

She could alert Arbiter to the guest on the borders, if and when she came across the woman. But rather than seek out the Legate or call for her, Haunt instead returned to the place where she'd attempted to commune with Artemis to sit and stare at the feather.