Fox's Glade Won't you come and change me?
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto

"Wiry as they might be, I can't afford to be much of a picky eater considering my....lackluster hunting abilities...." lackluster was one way to put it -- best to keep the word "Suck" out of it with what little pride he held onto. The burly female, despite his previous assumption, didn't seem to carry ill-intent in her words and even offered to help him hunt. Not that Āzoniol was complaining about the offer but goddamn; did he look that foolish trying to catch his meals?

The dark woman mentioned something about mistaking Āzon for someone else and to that, he'd quirk a brow questionablly as she turned her head away. "Don't know if I'd either be lucky or royally fucked to be this 'someone else' of yours, but I don't believe we've been acquainted before in the past..." the pheonix said, odd eyes peering the direction she was looking as if trying to find the person she was looking for as well.

It took a moment for Āzon to think about the woman's offer, though eventually gave with a huffed chuckle -- he'd rather that than sitting in the grass being hungry and miserable. "I'm not the picky type, so I'll gladly take you up on that offer." The white sire finally said, approaching where the ursine woman was in slow, heavy steps. "Th'name's Āzon, by the way..."

The Pheonix General
Messages In This Thread
Won't you come and change me? - by Āzon - September 15, 2020, 09:48 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Aliana - September 18, 2020, 12:50 AM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Āzon - September 27, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Aliana - September 29, 2020, 11:14 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Āzon - October 07, 2020, 11:36 AM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Aliana - October 16, 2020, 10:41 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Āzon - November 11, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Aliana - November 13, 2020, 06:40 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Āzon - November 30, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: Won't you come and change me? - by Aliana - December 20, 2020, 08:01 PM