Firestone Hot Springs Summer has come and passed
208 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
It was only recently Caerus had received a gentle version of 'The Talk', but it was enough for him to understand most of what Zephyr was saying, besides the word horny. He would pretend the words didn't get to him, straight faced and sharp-tongued- but they did. He'd always been insecure about his dad's other kids, and it was even more so now that he knew how they'd been made, how easily Mal had covered one wolf and then the next. When the bitch said Cupid was replaceable, that hurt the most. Because he saw it. Dad said he'd be there for him, and he did a good job of that, but Caerus caught the scent of Aibreann on him sometimes when he came by, and found the trails of his scent alongside his other kids. Anger boiled in the boy's chest, and words were slipping from his mouth before he knew what he was saying. you're just fucking jealous- cupid replaced you. you- mal probably didn't even like fucking you. that's why cupid got to stick around and you're out here all alone. 

and so what if my dad wants to, uh, um, put his dick- God, that felt weird to say about Mal. -in anyone he wants? so fucking what? it just means he doesn't need to see you either. he's got a whole lot of other girls like you in neverwinter. you're way more replaceable than me- you can't ever be his son, but anyone can be his whore. Caerus snorted. He wouldn't show this guy how his words got to him. if you visit neverwinter, i promise you my dad will kill you. he'll do whatever i say- Dad said he'd be there for him, whatever it took to help him, right? and he'll fucking kill you! Caerus finally spat, and watched as the bitch walked off. She'd put a price on her head- and he'd make sure Mal knew it.
Messages In This Thread
Summer has come and passed - by Caerus - November 12, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: Summer has come and passed - by Zephyr - November 12, 2020, 04:37 PM
RE: Summer has come and passed - by Caerus - November 12, 2020, 05:01 PM
RE: Summer has come and passed - by Zephyr - November 12, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: Summer has come and passed - by Caerus - November 12, 2020, 05:18 PM
RE: Summer has come and passed - by Zephyr - November 12, 2020, 05:22 PM
RE: Summer has come and passed - by Caerus - November 12, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: Summer has come and passed - by Zephyr - November 12, 2020, 05:51 PM
RE: Summer has come and passed - by Caerus - November 12, 2020, 08:00 PM
RE: Summer has come and passed - by Zephyr - November 12, 2020, 08:05 PM