Hoshor Plains Where my Paws take me
261 Posts
Ooc —
all I ask at this time is no death and if you attack let me know if we are rolling or RPing it out :) sorry she decided on being a brat she was almost going to be nice then changed her mind, If your toon puts up with her all the power to your toons self control, I might be able to shove Whrist down and notch or two

The wind blew the scent of the bison clear across the fields and right up to her muzzle, She nearly closed her eyes to take in the scent and commit these beasts to memory. Oh how she wanted one she wanted to sink her fangs into their flesh, and find out if their blood tasted they way they looked.

Her grin faltered as her startlingly white blue gaze hardened and turned toward the source of the voice that so rudely interrupted her reverie Just as the wind had brought the scent of the bison to her so to had it hidden the scent of the stranger until they were far to close for her liking.

She wrinkled her nose, not quite baring her teeth and not quiet … not baring her teeth. She found her feminine voice was filling the air long before her mind had Oked the gesture “Really?? I don’t smell your piss bordering these lands, nor do I see or smell anything that would even remotely be considered a claim, outside of your pretty little words”

Finally she got ahold of her tongue but the damage was done, this! This was why she didn’t speak often, unless she had to, she oft found ways to inadvertently direct ire upon herself. She looked the stranger over as they moved toward her, she was as big as Nyra, what was it about this wilds that bred these monstrous wolves? Bigger was not always better. Alt least that’s what she kept telling herself in the face of all these brutes.

She sighed and turned her gaze back toward the bison her tongue running over her teeth and then her teeth clicking shut audibly as she kept the other in the peripheral vision, incase an attack was incoming she wanted to be able to move quickly. But she also wanted to seem indifferent toward the female brute, like the other wolf was no threat to be concerned by.
Take your time, [Image: cd8fe6534b017c725839ace0d9b274b3_w200.webp] Just don't waste mine
Messages In This Thread
Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 23, 2020, 08:16 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 24, 2020, 07:18 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 24, 2020, 11:01 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 25, 2020, 07:35 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 26, 2020, 08:53 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Hieronymous - November 26, 2020, 10:33 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 28, 2020, 03:06 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Whrist - November 29, 2020, 12:41 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Hieronymous - November 29, 2020, 07:22 PM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Aliana - November 30, 2020, 01:07 AM
RE: Where my Paws take me - by Hieronymous - December 01, 2020, 10:39 AM