Ocean's Breath Plateau won't give pause until the blood is flowing
21 Posts
Ooc — Killi
The ocean behaved... oddly. It rose, seemingly of its own accord, several feet upward toward the sky, rolled forward, and crashed against the sand. This was the source of the deep rushing in his ears. Lovecraft had heard the sound of water moving, but he had never seen it behave this way before. He puzzled over what he was seeing for a long moment after the sound of his howl had died down but could come up with no hypothesis that made sense. 

He would have continued to grasp for an understanding of the ocean's waves had not a breath of movement caught his attention, the flash of brilliant blue eyes against the backdrop of beige sand. He turned his face toward the she-wolf approaching him, and the blue eyes locked with his silver ones. She was a long-limbed creature, her fur an unusual swirl of chocolate and champagne which made her eyes even more enchanting. She had said something, perhaps to herself, because he could scarecly hear the words over the ocean. His jaws parted to ask what she had said, but then she spoke again, informing him that she was a newcomer. 

Me too, he replied with a half-smile. I know this is the sea, but I don't know much else. He shrugged apologetically. What's your name?
Messages In This Thread
won't give pause until the blood is flowing - by Lovecraft - November 26, 2020, 08:06 PM
RE: won't give pause until the blood is flowing - by Lovecraft - November 28, 2020, 03:32 PM